Paste a VALID AdSense code in Ads Elite Plugin options before activating it.
The erector spinae (sometimes known as sacrospinalis) is often described as a group of different muscles called iliocostalis, longissimus and spinalis. Erector spinae consists of lots of small fibres which are situated very close to the spine.
- Posterior crest of the ilium.
- Lower posterior surface of the sacrum.
- Lower 7 ribs.
- Spinous processes of T9-L5.
- ransverse processes of T1-12.
- Angles of the ribs.
- Transverse processes of all vertebrae.
- Base of the skull.
- Extension of the spine.
- Lateral flexion (side-bending) of the spine.
- Maintains correct curvature of the spine.
- Dorsal rami of cervical, thoracic and lumbar spinal nerves.