Paste a VALID AdSense code in Ads Elite Plugin options before activating it.
The dorsal raise is a form of back extension exercise which works the extensor muscles on either side of the spine.
- Lay on your front with your arms bent and fingers on your temples.
- Slowly lift your chest and stomach off the floor, keeping the hips and legs still.
- Hold for 2-3 seconds before slowly lowering the upper body back to the floor.
- Movement should be coming from your lower back only.
Variations & progressions
- Extend your arms out in front of you to add extra weight to lift.