Paste a VALID AdSense code in Ads Elite Plugin options before activating it.
Single Leg Mini Squat
A single leg squat is a great rehab exercise after a knee injury inparticular.
- Stand on one leg with the other knee bent.
- Use a wall or banister to help keep your balance.
- Bend the standing leg and push your buttocks out behind you.
- Start with only a small movement.
- Make sure your hips stay level, don't let one drop down.
- Don't allow your knee to move forwards past your toes.
Variations & progressions
- Rest the non-standing leg on a bench or chair behind you.