Core stability hip flexion exercise
- Lie flat on your back with your knees and hips bent up so that there is a small space between the hollow of your back and the floor.
- Inhale to prepare and while exhaling engage your core.
- Inhale again and as you exhale lift one foot off the floor, bringing the knee towards the chest.
- When you reach 90 degrees of hip flexion, straighten the knee.
- Return back to the start position by bending the knee and then extending the hip until the foot is on the floor again.
- Repeat 5-10 times, alternating legs.