Core Exercise - Toe Pointing
Core stability toe pointing exercise.
- While sitting on the mat stabilize yourself with your arms out behind you, hands on the floor.
- Bend your knees up so that your feet are on the floor. Your body and your arms should be at 45 degrees with the floor and 90 degrees to each other. You should now be sitting on your tail bone.
- Take a breath to prepare and set your core.
- Raise one foot off the floor and point your toes away from you.
- Make small circles with your foot. Imagine that you are drawing circles on the ceiling with your toes.
- Start with very small circles at first and gradually increase their size.
- Make 3-5 circles and bring your leg back to the rest position.
- Repeat 5-10 times in each direction