Paste a VALID AdSense code in Ads Elite Plugin options before activating it.
Lateral Neck Flexion Stretch
This stretch can be very useful for people who suffer from tight, aching muscles in the upper back and neck, such as those who work at a computer.
- Look straight forward and do not let the chin drop down.
- Move your ear towards the shoulder.
- Don't let your shoulder lift up.
- Hold for between 10 and 30 seconds.
- When stretching the right side, further the stretch by using the left hand to apply gentle pressure to the right side of the head.