Wrist Flexor Stretch
Stretching the wrist flexor muscles can be difficult, but using a wall to apply pressure and increase the range of motion can be very effective. Make sure you keep the elbow straight.
- Stand facing a wall with your arms outstretched and palms facing up.
- Place your fingers on the wall pointing downwards.
- Slowly try to place your whole hand flat on the wall by extending the wrist.
- Hold for between 10 and 30 seconds.
- Perform on all fours so that your fingers point to your knees.
- To increase the stretch, sit further back onto your heels.