The tricep kickback exercise is great for isolating the Triceps muscle, although make sure that the upper arm and shoulder stay still throughout.
- Place one hand and the same knee on a bench and lean over so the back is flat.
- Hold a dumbbell in the free hand and hold with the upper arm horizontal next to the upper body, the elbow bent to a right angle and palm facing in.
- Straighten the elbow out behind you, ensuring the upper arm stays still.
- Slowly return to the starting position.
Variations & progressions:
- Perform both arms at a time by adopting a wide stance and leaning forwards from the hips.