Paste a VALID AdSense code in Ads Elite Plugin options before activating it.
Extensor Carpi Radialis Brevis
The extensor carpi radialis brevis is important in racket sports and golf which require strong wrist extension (movements where the wrist bends backwards).
- Lateral epicondyle of the humerus
- Base of the third metacarpal (back of wrist)
- Extension of the wrist
- Abduction of the wrist
- Weak extension of the elbow
- Radial nerve (c6 and c7)
- Gripping things.
Example Strengthening Exercises
- Tennis elbow wrist flexion exercises.
- Tennis elbow stretch - the elbow is straightened, forearm pronated or rotated inwards and the palm hand pulled downwards.