Paste a VALID AdSense code in Ads Elite Plugin options before activating it.
Single Arm Row
The single arm row works the muscles around the shoulder blades. Really focus on using the shoulder blade to initiate the upwards movement.
- Place one knee and the same hand on a bench with the other foot on the floor and dumbbell in the other hand.
- Lean forwards so that the spine is straight and appoximately parallel to the floor.
- Pull the dumbbell upwards, towards your chest.
- Do not allow excessive rotation of the back, or shoulder elevation.
- Lower the dumbbell back to the starting position under control.
Variations & progressions
- Perform without a bench with the feet wide apart, knees bent and hips flexed forwards.
- Maintain good alignment throughout.