Neck Rotation Stretch
Stretching the neck from side to side like this can help ease neck aches, especially if you apply gentle overpressure with your hand.
- Start facing straight forwards and with your arms in front of you
- Keep the elbows straight and clasp your hands together to stop your shoulders from elevating
- Turn your neck so that your chin moves towards your shoulder
- Hold for between 10 and 30 seconds
- When twisting the head, lift the chin slightly upwards to place more emphasis on Sternocleidomastoid