Pronation and supination can be performed using a resistance band wrapped around some sort of short bar or pole as shown.
- The band is tied around one end of the bar and anchored off to the side as shown.
- The athlete sits with the arm bent and supported on a table, gripping the other end of the bar to where the band is tied.
- Starting with the palm facing down, the forearm is rotated to turn the palm up.
- The bar moves from the left to the right as shown.
- This movement is supination.
- To work the pronators, move the band attachment to the other side and start with the palm up, turning it down against resistance.