Paste a VALID AdSense code in Ads Elite Plugin options before activating it.
Iliopsoas is sometimes classified as two muscles, Iliacus and Psoas major, with Iliacus arising from the Ilium and Psoas from the vertebrae.
- Inner surface of the Ilium.
- Base of the sacrum.
- Sides of the bodies of T12-L5.
- Lesser trochanter of the femur.
- Flexion of the hip
- Lateral rotation of the hip.
- Flexes torso when the legs are fixed (e.g. laying to sitting).
- Femoral nerve and branches of the lumbar plexus.
- Climbing a step.